Tap into your TikTok conversations directly via Falcon. In Engage, you can easily view your own content and engage with any comments and comment replies. Below, find out how to get started, how you can interact with your TikTok content, and how to set up your new TikTok Engage feed.
What TikTok Content Will I See in Engage?
From the moment you have successfully connected your TikTok Channel to Falcon [LINK], you will be able to view the following content in Engage:
- Your Channel’s videos, along with the audio, description, music used, and all hashtags.
- Your video’s comments
- Your video’s comment replies (threaded comments)
Third-level replies (a reply to a reply) will be indexed and displayed in Falcon. However, due to API restrictions, such replies will be displayed in and amongst the list of replies to the first/initial comment (as a second-level reply).
While viewing your content and comments, you can reply and leave additional comments as noted below. However, please bear in mind that you will not be able to see the following information:
- Content originating from any Channel other than your own (e.g., @mentions of your Channel).
- Comment author information (username, profile image, or verification status).
- Any authors @mentioned in comments.
- Comment sentiment.
In order to remain compliant with TikTok’s Terms of Service, any users @mentioned in a comment will appear as @UserName. In addition, while sentiment will not automatically be applied to comments, it’s also not possible to manually apply sentiment to any comments.
Creating a TikTok Engage Feed
To get started viewing your TikTok content in Engage, you will need to create a new Engage feed. Please follow the steps below to create a new feed specifically for your TikTok content:
- In Engage, click Add Feed from the top right (or click Edit on an existing feed).
- Beside On network(s), select the TikTok icon.
- If applicable, use other fields to specify Channels, Marked as read rules, or assigned users.
- Click Save Feed.
Interacting with TikTok Content
While viewing your TikTok content in Engage, you can click to watch your complete videos, along with any sound. Once the video is finished, you can choose to rewatch, view in full screen, scroll through related content, or view your profile natively on TikTok (in a new tab).
While it’s not possible to display author information on any comments (as mentioned above), all comments on your content will appear in Engage. You can choose to click Reply on any comments and comment replies (threaded comments) via Engage.
Despite not being able to see the author information in Falcon, if you reply to a comment via Engage, your reply will appear as normal natively on TikTok.
What actions are restricted?
While interacting with TikTok content in Engage, please bear in mind that it’s not currently possible to:
- Apply automation rules to handle content. For example, to add labels or assign comments (coming soon).
- Delete user comments. You can still hide user comments and either hide or delete your own comments.
- Delete your own posts.
- Pin comments (coming soon).
- View or add comment sentiment