In this article, find out what types of TikTok Channels you can connect, how to make sure you have the right access, and how to connect the Channel to Falcon.
The features mentioned in this article are only available to Falcon users with a user role of Team Leader or Admin.
What Type of TikTok Accounts Can I Connect?
There are three types of TikTok accounts: Personal Accounts, Business Accounts, and Creator Accounts. Only Business Accounts can be connected to Falcon.
Currently, it’s not possible to connect TikTok Personal Accounts.
For more information on TikTok Business and Creator Accounts, and how to make the switch from a Personal Account, check out the full TikTok guide.
What Access Do I Need on TikTok?
To connect a Business TikTok Account to Falcon, the only requirement is that you are able to log into the TikTok Account successfully via a web browser.
Connecting Your TikTok Channel to Falcon
Once you have verified that you have access to the TikTok Account, you can connect your account to Falcon by following the steps below:
- From anywhere in Falcon, click on your profile icon on the bottom left.
- Click Settings.
- From the menu on the left, under Channel Settings, select Channels.
- Click Add Channels from the top right.
- Under TikTok, click Connect.
- When the TikTok popup appears, choose any applicable verification method (or skip to the step below if already logged in).
- Click Authorize.
- From the menu on the left, New and disconnected channels, check the box beside any Channels you would like to connect.
- Click Connect Channels.
- From your list of teams in Falcon, select any number of teams you would like to add your Channel(s) to.
- Click Finish.
Next, the page will refresh automatically, and your new TikTok Channel will be found in Settings > Channels, along with all other applicable modules in Falcon.
FAQs & Troubleshooting
I received an error during the connection process.
If you have received an error at any stage of the connection process, please check out our System Requirements to make sure your system is compatible. Please also consider reaching out to our Support team for help diagnosing the issue.
I’ve connected my Channel but I can’t see it in Falcon.
If you have switched your view in Falcon to Team View, the Channel may not appear (if it’s not included in your chosen Team). Please either switch to Admin View or select the correct Team View. If you’re in Admin View, or in the correct Team, already, please contact the Support team.