Managing your relationship with those interacting with your Channel is a great way to increase your Channel’s awareness, drive up engagement, and control future conversations.
While viewing your conversations in Engage, you can easily choose to follow any Twitter users or block any Twitter or Facebook users.
Following and Blocking Twitter Users
As users reach out to your Twitter Channels, you can choose to follow or block them from the Channel. As a bonus, you can also choose to follow or block the same user from any other Twitter Channels connected to Falcon. To get started, please follow the steps below:
- While viewing any Twitter conversation (Tweet, Retweet, Mention, or Direct Message), locate the applicable user.
- Below the username, click View Profile to open the user’s profile card on the right-hand side.
- Below the user’s name and labels, click either the Follow or Block icon (shown below).
- To follow or block from another Twitter Channel, click the context menu(three dots), followed by either Follow or Block beside the applicable Channel name.
Blocking Facebook Users
While it’s not possible to follow Facebook users from a Facebook Page, you can still choose to block them. To get started, follow the steps below:
- While viewing any Facebook conversation (comment, fan post, direct message, or review), locate the applicable user.
- Click the user’s name to open the user’s profile card on the right-hand side. Unlike Twitter users, you will not see the option to click View Profile.
- Below the user’s name and labels, click the block icon.