Find out which exciting new releases made it to the Falcon platform in December, 2021.
Multi-image LinkedIn posts
Now you can get even more engagement by creating multi-image LinkedIn posts via Falcon. This allows you to upload more than one image when preparing posts for your LinkedIn Channels.
To get started, please follow the steps below:
- In Publish, click Create Post.
- Select the applicable LinkedIn Channel(s) followed by Create LinkedIn Post.
- Below the text box, click Add media files.
- You can select up to 9 images.
You can find more information on creating single and multi-image posts for each network here.
Precise and easy geo-gating and location exclusion for Facebook posts
Geo-gating is available for Facebook posts and lets you specify that your content is to appear exclusively to users in the countries, cities, or regions you select.
Previously, it was necessary to add every country manually. Now, you can select all 44 countries in Europe (or other continents) for your Facebook posts with one click. You can also exclude countries, and your precise selection is done with only a few clicks. You can find more details on geo-gating here.
Advertise metrics available in Measure Dashboards
Now you can get paid statistics from your Ad Accounts in Measure. If you have an Ad Account connected to Falcon and have also been assigned a user role, you can create a Paid performance Dashboard by following the steps below:
- Go to Measure and click Create Dashboard in the top right corner.
- Chose the Paid performance predefined template.
- Name your new Dashboard.
- Check the box beside any Channels you would like to include in your Dashboard.
- Finish the creation flow by clicking Create Dashboard.
Your new Dashboard will show Advertise metrics such as Paid impressions, Paid reactions, Cost per engagement, and much more. Most of the metrics from Advertise are available in the Paid performance Dashboard. Here you can find all the Dashboard metrics available in Falcon.
The Facebook overview Dashboard got also updated with the main paid metrics, so you can have a better understanding how your Facebook Channels and Ads perform.