Access to the Content Pool can be defined on a per-user basis. By default, all users have full access permissions to add, edit, copy, download, and delete content.
However, Falcon users with a user role of Admin or Team Leader can choose to revoke this access from individual users. To get started, please follow the steps below:
- From the bottom left, click your profile image.
- From the expanded menu, click Settings.
- From the menu on the left, under the Organization heading, click Users.
- Locate and click on the applicable user.
- Under the General tab, click Show Advanced.
- Under Access, select or deselect Access to content pool as needed.
- Click Save Changes.