Falcon's connection with StoryStream allows you to seamlessly curate and utilize UGC (User-Generate Content) directly in Falcon. Find out more about StoryStream, the benefits, and how to connect StoryStream to Falcon.
What is StoryStream?
StoryStream is an industry-leading content curation platform that specializes in user-generated content (UGC). It helps brands and agencies to:
- Acquire UGC: Source high-quality, brand appropriate UGC created organically on social networks or directly from customers.
- Rights Management: Automated workflow to get explicit usage rights from content creators to ensure legal compliance.
- Activate UGC: Use UGC assets directly in organic and paid social via connection to Falcon Content Pool.
Why User Generated Content?
According to Social Media Week, 72% of brands believe that UGC helps them to connect with their customer and foster trust.
User-generated content provides a powerful way to engage and connect with audiences using trusted and authentic content being created by customers and fans. The use of third party endorsement or word-of-mouth is nothing new but now brands can access large volumes of rich, visual UGC being created every day and use as part of their marketing.
- Generate more content without cost of creating
- increase Organic Reach by more than 50%
- Increase Paid Social Performance: by more than 60%•Be a more diverse and authentic brand
- Generate an ROI > 8-1
Connecting StoryStream to Falcon
StoryStream is the Falcon.io UGC partner of record and provides a direct integration. The connection to StoryStream allows users to source, manage and request rights to user-generated content across social media, before delivering to Falcon's Content Pool for use as media in social media posts.
To access StoryStream you will need to have a platform license, to find out more speak to your Falcon.io representative.
- Login to StoryStream
- From the in-platform chat window, in the bottom right of the screen, provide the StoryStream support team with the the following:
The team will configure your connection and let you know when it is set up. From this point, any image content published in the Stream will be available in Falcon a few minutes after.