Find out which exciting new releases made it to the Falcon platform in July 2021.
Create accessible content to help visually impaired users with the addition of Alt Text for Facebook and LinkedIn content.
While creating and scheduling single-image or multi-image posts in Falcon, you can add alt text for the following networks:
- Facebook (up to 8000 characters)
- Twitter (up to 1000 characters)
- LinkedIn (up to 120 characters)
Due to Instagram API limitations, it’s not possible to define alt text for Instagram images.
To get started, you can follow the steps below.
- In Falcon, create a new image post.
- Below the image thumbnail(s), click Add Alt Text.
- In the box to the right of each image, add a description.
- When you’re happy with the post, click Publish, Schedule, or Send For Approval below the post preview.
For the complete guide to creating link posts and adding alt text, please visit the Help Center guide here.
Along with the release of Listen | Powered by Brandwatch, we announced the ability to view Listen mentions in Engage by creating a Listen Feed.
As a followup, you can now take part in the conversation by interacting with Twitter mentions in your Listen feeds. Like all other Twitter conversations in Engage, you can now interact with your Twitter mentions in the following ways:
- Click the timestamp (from the top right) to view mentions natively in a new tab.
- Like, Reply, Retweet, or Quote Tweet.
- Invite to a private conversation.
When you interact with Twitter mentions you can choose from any of your currently connected Twitter Channels. Using the Select Channels dropdown, search and select which Channel you’d like to act with before confirming.
If you send a Reply or a Quote Tweet, any subsequent replies from the author will appear along with your other conversations in any Engage feeds which include your chosen Channel’s conversations.
For the full guide to creating Listen Feeds and interacting with Listen conversations, check out the Help Center guide here.
While Listen Feeds in Engage may display mentions from other platforms, such as Reddit and Facebook, it's currently only possible to interact with Twitter mentions.
Grab the attention of your audience by creating dynamic, engaging carousel ads in Advertise. Carousel ads allow advertisers to say more with less space by showing more products or product images and offering more links/CTAs.
Due to the interactive nature of carousels, creating carousel ads can lead to a higher ad engagement rate and lower cost-per-click rate.
When creating carousel ads in Advertise, you can now achieve the following:
- Create carousel ads with mixed media types (images and video).
- Include up to 10 different link cards.
- Add individual links and CTA (Call-To-Action) buttons to each card.
- Drag & drop to rearrange cards.
To get started creating a carousel ad in Advertise, follow the steps below:
- In Advertise, below the Overview menu on the left, click Ads.
- From the top right, click Create New Ad.
- From the Campaign dropdown, select any existing campaign with any objective other than video views. For help creating a new Campaign, visit the Help Center guide here.
- From the Ad Set dropdown, select any existing Ad Set. For help creating a new Ad Set, visit the Help Center guide here.
- Under Choose your Ad format, select Carousel.
- Click Next.
- Select the applicable Facebook/Instagram Channels.
- Optional: Add text to your ad in the text box.
- Click Add images and videos to add visual assets.
- To the right of each asset, use the arrow dropdown to add a CTA, link, headline, or description.
- Below the thumbnails, customize your ad by selecting a duration, adding labels, or adding tracking information.
- If you’re happy with the ad preview, click Finish Ad from the top right.
Recently, the Measure team introduced the ability to share Dashboards internally, share Dashboards externally, and export Dashboards.
As an exciting follow-up, you can now choose to Scheduled your Dashboards to be sent by email to recipients of your choice, whether they are an external stakeholder, a Falcon user in your organization, or an entire team in your organization.
By scheduling one of your own Dashboards to be sent by email, recipients will receive the data in either a public link or a CSV export. While creating a new Scheduled Email, you can customize the following:
- The format – Choose for the recipient(s) to receive either a public link to the Dashboard data or a CSV export of the data.
- The date range - Choose how much data to include in your email.
- The frequency – Choose how often the recipient(s) will receive an email.
- Optional: A note for the recipient(s) to see in the body of the email.
- Optional: Choose one key metric widget from your Dashboard to be embedded in the email.
To get started creating a Scheduled Dashboard Email, follow the steps below:
- Open any Measure Dashboard which was created by you (rather than a Dashboard which was shared with you by another user).
- From the top right, click Schedule.
- From the dropdown menu, click Create New.
Next, you can customize your Scheduled Dashboard as needed. For more information on how to set up scheduled exports, what information can be sent, and how to customize the data, please visit the complete Help Center guide here.