Introducing the all-new content approval flow in Falcon. We're now offering more options for content creators and approvers when submitting and approving drafted content in Publish.
When creating a post in Publish, you can visit the ‘Approval’ module on the bottom left-hand side of the post. Here, you can now choose to utilize the following features:
- Request approval from a single user.
- Request approval from multiple users
- Specify if any or all selected users need to approve your content
- Request approval from anyone with approval rights.
When you’ve selected who should approve your content, the approver(s) will also notice the following new features:
- An email containing a link which will lead straight to the content.
- The ability to leave feedback and click either ‘Ask For Changes’ or ‘Approve & Publish Now’.
You can find more information on the updated approval flow via our Help Center here.
Streamline your Ad Set creation in Advertise by duplicating existing Ad Sets. When you’re creating Ad Sets in Falcon, there are lots of ways they can be customized. Duplicating an Ad Set not only saves time, but also allows you to recreate the same results you achieved in the past, choose an existing Ad Set configuration as a starting point, or remove the chances of making mistakes when creating a new Ad Set from scratch.
To get started, you can go to Advertise and select ‘Ad Sets’ from the menu on the left. Next, either select the ad set followed by ‘Duplicate’ at the top of the page, or select the context menu (three dots) on the right, followed by ‘Duplicate’.
For more information and a more thorough guide, please visit our Help Center article here.
In your Measure Content Performance Dashboards, you can now choose to filter your content based on labels, type, promotion status, and post visibility. Each filter can also be configured to include or exclude posts based on your criteria and it’s also possible to include more than one filter. Please see below for a summary of each filter:
- View posts with any labels, posts with certain labels, or posts without labels.
- View posts based on post type (I.e. Image, Video, Link, or Text).
- Promotion Status:
- View Facebook posts with a promoted or non-promoted status.
- Post Visibility:
- View Facebook timeline (page) or dark posts.
To get started, you can open or create a Content Performance Dashboard. Next, click the pencil icon in the top right of the page followed by the ‘Filter’ button in the top right of the Content performance module.
For more detailed information on each filter and a guide for applying them to your Content Performance filter, please visit our Help Center guide here.
Following the recent release of Instagram Direct Messages in Falcon, we’ve also introduced a new Dashboard template in Measure to showcase your Instagram DM activity. The Instagram Stories and DMs Dashboard template will highlight the following metrics for your chosen Instagram Channels:
- Direct Messages:
- The number of times people send a message to your account. This count does not include Story replies nor Story mentions.
- The number of Instagram Stories created within the period.
- Story Replies:
- The number of times people DM your account by replying to one of your Instagram Stories. The number of Instagram Stories created within the period.
- Story Mentions:
- The number of times people tag your account in their Instagram Stories.
- Incoming Private Messages:
- The number of times people message your account privately on Instagram. Multiple fan messages in a conversation are counted separately. This metrics is the sum of “Story replies”, “Story mentions” and “Direct messages”.
You can get started with this Dashboard template by visiting Measure followed by Dashboards > Create Dashboard > Instagram Stories and DMs.
The metrics displayed in the Instagram Stories and DMs Dashboard can be included in any other Dashboard. To add a new module to any Dashboard, click the pencil icon at the top right of the Dashboard followed by ‘+ Add New Module’.