Falcon takes the security of your and our data very seriously and incorporate the necessary level of security measures into everything we do.
We work in compliance with the Security Statement of our parent company, Cision Ltd. The Security Statement is aimed at providing you with more information about our security infrastructure and practices. We furthermore always strive to comply with best-practice information security frameworks.
- Security Committee
- Falcon leadership takes part in Parent company’s Security Committee, headed by C-level members. This ensures that we are proactive in identifying and dealing with threats and vulnerabilities, in line with business strategy.
- Information Security Policy
- In line with Cision ltd., Falcon outlines the commitment to protecting information assets, systems, and people in our Information Security Policy, along with our intellectual capital, customer, and partner relationships, company brand, and share value. The policy codifies the principles we work by every day to keep your data secure. All employees must read Falcon’s Information Security Policy as part of their onboarding.
- Security Awareness
- A continuous focus on security awareness training ensures that information security and the protection of your data is always at the forefront of all employees’ minds. Awareness training is a central part of all employees’ onboarding process.
- SOC 2 Type II Attestation
Falcon has successfully completed a SOC 2 Type II Service Organization Control (SOC 2) examination for its platform including the products Listen, Publish, Advertise, Engage, Measure and Audience in accordance with attestation standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). The findings affirm Falcon.io products meet the SOC 2 standards relative to the Security Trust Services Principle and Criteria.
Please see more details regarding the attestation in our press release here.
- Cyber Essentials
Falcon.io is Cyber Essentials certified. Cyber Essentials is a UK certification of 40 technical measures/controls against the most common cyber threats. Cyber Essentials demonstrates Falcon’s commitment to cyber security and data protection.
Our Internal IT team as well as our specialized SRE team ensures technical measures/controls are implemented on all of Falcon’s devices. With this certification, all our departments are working in compliance and adherence to Cyber Essentials. We are committed to maintaining the certification and level of compliance with Cyber Essentials on an annual basis.
You can find out more about the certification at the National Cyber Security Centre website.
Next to our general information security compliance initiatives, Falcon also adheres to extensive privacy compliance initiatives. Find out more about privacy compliance here.