Copying lets you create a duplicate of a post while choosing a new Channel to publish to. Before you push it live, you'll have the chance to edit the post in the Publish Editor, such as to localize it for another market.
Any post in any state can be copied. You can copy a scheduled post, a published post, or any draft. Items from the Content Pool are specifically meant to be copied to a new post and so are stock items attached to your Campaigns.
Copying Content to a New Post
Within Publish, find the content you'd like to copy. You can copy the following:
- Any Content Pool items.
- Stock under your Campaigns.
- Posts in any publishing state (e.g. scheduled, published, processing, draft, etc.).
- Published or scheduled posts in the calendar.
- From the Publish Editor, through the 'Schedule and Copy' button.
- From the Detail View of a post, such as in Content Performance.
- Click the Copy button. In some cases, the button appears while hovering over the post.
- Choose the network and Channels you want to publish your copied post to.
- Make any edits to the post in the Publish Editor, just like you'd create new content.
- Once you're happy with your post, click Publish, Schedule, or Send for Approval.