Forgetting your password - It happens to the best of us. Luckily, it’s easy to reset your password in Falcon. All you will need is access to the email address associated with your Falcon user.
No luck after following this guide? Please visit out Help Center guide to troubleshooting login issues.
Resetting Your Password - Step by Step
To reset your Falcon password, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Falcon login page: https://app.falcon.io
- Below the 'Sign In' button, click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your Falcon user then click Request Link.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, click the Reset Password link.
- Enter your new password into the password reset fields.
- Click Update Password.
The full list of password requirements can be found below:
- Your new password must be at least 8 characters.
- It must not match any of the last 3 passwords which were created for your user.
- It can include any combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and symbols. There are no minimum requirements for a particular character type.
- It must not consist of a word, phrase, or sequence which is too generic or common.
Apart from a strong password, we highly recommend that you enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Falcon account.