Publish content around your schedule
- Go to Publish and select Create New Post.
- Select the page you would like to post to (note that you can choose multiple pages for a social network, i.e 2 Facebook pages).
- Enter your message and selected media and select the Enable scheduling checkbox.
- Choose the date and time you would like your message to be published.
- Click Schedule or Send for approval.
You may also want to geo-target your scheduled post so that it reaches a specific country/region. This works well if you have an event or promotion taking place and want to target fans based in that location very close to the date. Read more here.