Albums are a type of Facebook post in which you can bring many images together. Facebook will create an album for your images under the Photos section of your Page. A link to the album is posted on your timeline.
Here’s how you can create an album post from within Falcon:
- In the Publish module, click 'Create Post' in the top left.
- Choose the network and Channels you want to publish your Album post to.
- At the top of the Publish Editor, choose the Album Post tab.
- Give your album a name of maximum 65 characters.
- Add your preferred post copy to the textbox.
- Add at least 3 images in one of the following ways:
- Drag and drop one or more image files to the file area.
- Click the file area to open a local file browser. Choose the files to add from there.
- Click the 'Cloud Drives' button to open a file picker popup from where you can access various cloud storages such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
You can edit your images using the built-in Photo Editor by clicking the blue pencil button to the right of the image.
- Optional: Add descriptions to each of your images.
- Once you're happy with your post, click the Publish, Schedule, or 'Send for Approval' button.
After your post goes live, Facebook users can engage with either your album post, or with any individual images within the album. Therefore, Falcon will index the post on your timeline as one post and all images as separate posts.