Staying up to date on the performance of your content, teams and competitors is a vital component to successful social media management.
Within Measure, you can schedule your Engage Labels Reports to be shared both internally or externally via a designated email address.
Once setup, emails will be sent to delegated recipients with a link to download the report in either XLS or CSV. The frequency of the emails can vary between daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly.
Setting Up Scheduled Reports
- In Measure, find and open any existing Engage Labels Report (under the Reports tab from the top of the page).
- From the top right, click the Schedule icon.
- From the top right, click Add New Recipient.
- Enter the name of the stakeholder to send to, along with their email address.
- Select the frequency of the email (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Select the date range the reports will pull data from (e.g. previous day, previous 7 days, previous 30 days, previous 90 days or previous 365 days).
- Select the file formats.
- Select Save.
You can add multiple users or adapt the kind of export individuals receive within the Schedule settings.
Recipients of the scheduled emails will be provided with a link to download the report. They do not need to be a Falcon.io user to access the report.