Staying up to date on the performance of your content, teams and competitors is a vital component to successful social media management.
Within Measure, it’s possible to setup scheduled reports to be shared both internally or externally via a designated email address.
Once setup, emails will be sent to delegated recipients with a link to download the report in the file format of your choosing, XLS, CSV, JPG or PDF. The frequency of the emails can vary between daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly.
How to setup scheduled reports
- From either within the Measure Overview or within a report, under the export options, select Schedule
- Select Add new recipient from the scheduling window
- Enter the name of the stakeholder to send to, along with their email address
- Select the frequency of the email (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Select the date range the reports will pull data from (e.g. previous day, previous 7 days, previous 30 days, previous 90 days or previous 365 days)
- Select the file formats
- Select Save
You can add multiple users or adapt the kind of export individuals receive within the Schedule settings.
Recipients of the scheduled emails will be provided with a link to download the report. They do not need to be a Falcon.io user to access the report.