- Which user roles in my organization can view, create and edit reports in Measure?
Only administrators and team leaders can create, edit and remove reports. Users who have access to all of the channels measured in the report can view the report regardless of their user role.
Example: If user A has access to channel X but doesn't have access to channel Y, the user A will only access reports where only channel X is being measured. If user B has access to both channels X and Y, the user B can then view reports where either channel X or channel Y is being measured and also view reports where both channels (X and Y) are being measured.
- How do I export my reports?
- After you have created your report, you simply have to hit the export button in the right-hand corner of the platform. Choose your preferred format and you can find the report in your downloads.
- How can I duplicate my reports?
- With a few quick steps, you can easily clone your existing reports. Please refer to the following article for more details.
- Can the reports be sent automatically, i.e. every month?
- Yes, you can setup scheduled Engage Labels reports to be shared both internally or externally via a designated email address. Once setup, emails will be sent to delegated recipients with a link to download the report in the file format XLS or CSV. The frequency of the emails can vary between daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly. You may read more about scheduling reports here.
- How many channels can I include in one report?
- We recommend to go for no more than 5-10 channels per report. More than 10 channels can cause high loading times, or even a loading timeout.
- What is the maximum time range I can choose for my reports?
- You can create reports with a date range of up to two years.