- Go to your Organizational Settings.
- Select Channels on the left side.
- Click the Pencil button next to the Channel you want to delete.
- Click the orange Delete Channel button.
- When you delete a channel it will be removed from Falcon.io immediately, however the data will not be deleted for one month, so if you add the channel again, the data with all moderation and analytics details will be visible again.
It is only possible to delete connected channels. If your channel is disconnected you would have to reconnect it before you can delete it. If this is not possible please reach out to us at email@example.com.