With Falcon, you can add images to your posts on LinkedIn, just like you do on other networks.
- Create richer and more shareable content with engaging visuals
- Stand out in newsfeeds
- Get your message across more easily and in a more visual way (you can put a comparison photo of the small link preview and the big image upload)
- According to LinkedIn, posting images generally results in a 98% higher comment rate.
How to add an image to a LinkedIn post
- Go to Publish and draft your post.
- Drag and drop an image you want to add or select it manually.
- Preview your post in the editor
- Schedule, publish or send post for approval, as usual.
For information on the recommended image types and sizes, see our guide here.