The Photo Editor allows users to edit their images within Falcon. There is a range of different editing options starting with the basics such as cropping, rotating, adding text, and the more advanced options like filters, frames, overlays, stickers and enhancements.
Edit your images.
- After you have uploaded an image, hover over the thumbnail of the image and click on the Edit button.
- The Photo Editor will open in a separate window; use the various editing tools in the left-hand menu to adjust your image.
- Once you are happy with the edits, click on the Export button to save the changes. Clicking on the Close button will undo all of your edits.
Overview of editing tools.
- Our transform section unifies cropping, flipping, and rotating in one feature. The Editor has various network-specific crop ratios (e.g. square or 16:9) that you can choose from. You can find more info about crop templates here.
- Lock the resolution of your media file and edit the width and height of your image to resize it to smaller dimensions.
- Filters determine the mood and atmosphere of pictures and help convey the right message for your creative. The Editor has over 60 handcrafted filters covering all state of the art style and mood settings that can even be previewed in camera mode.
- The adjustment section of the Editor is as versatile holds both essential and advanced photo editing features. Tools like brightness, contrast or clarity invite for exploration and experimentation and enable novices and experts to tweak and fine-tune their images to produce stunning creatives. The non-destructive operations also allow for fast and uncomplicated revision of the visuals and further amplify our visceral approach to photo editing and content creation.
- The Editor allows to highlight focus areas in the images by blurring out the rest. You can pick among different options like horizontal focus and radial focus.
- A picture says more than a thousand words, however sometimes it still takes a few more. The text feature of the editor provides all necessary functions for quickly adding text to any picture or creative.
- The editor has a preset stickers library. You can also upload custom stickers, such as brand logos, to further customize your images.
- The high performant brush is optimized for touch screen interaction and supports different brush strokes that can be edited in terms of thickness and color.
- Good frames might not save bad paintings, however they may very well complete and enhance good photography. The editor includes a versatile frame tool that works with any given photo size or ratio and provides two distinct options to apply frames.
- The Editor can be used to create neat lighting effects such as lens flare, bokeh or light leaks. Overlays can also be used to furnish pictures with textures like crumpled paper or plaster. There are a set of 20 preset overlay assets.
If you change your mind and want to keep the original version of the photo, you can always revert the changes by hovering over the image thumbnail and clicking on the Revert button.