Publishing Facebook carousel posts and ads is a great way to grab a user’s attention while fitting more content into a smaller space. Carousel posts also offer the ability to add a call-to-action (CTA) button that actively encourages your fans to take the desired action. You can feature ten unique images, each with different headlines, descriptions, and URLs all within the same story.
How to create and promote a facebook carousel post
- Go to Publish
- Draft your message in Publish Editor
- After adding a link, select 'Make Carousel Post'
- Add up to 10 sections to a carousel post by selecting 'Add Link'
- Choose a CTA button to each section of your carousel post
- Promote Facebook carousel post by using 'Promote' section
- Publish your Facebook carousel post
Although the common approach is to use images that are related to one theme in each ad, don't let it restrict you. Be creative, try out new strategies, like telling a short story through your carousel post images, to see what works best for you.
- Image size:
- 600 x 600 pixels
- Image ratio:
- 90 characters
- 40 characters
- Link description:
- 20 characters
By following these guidelines, you will ensure your images are of good quality and your text is not cut off on smaller screens.