If you are in the business of selling products or services to business owners or working professionals, then it is time you embraced targeted B2B marketing via LinkedIn.
In Publish, Falcon gives you a detailed performance overview of each of your promoted LinkedIn posts. To view them, you will need to connect your existing LinkedIn Ad Account.
Promoted insights for LinkedIn posts are not yet available in Measure. To view promoted insights, you will need to view each post in Publish.
Connecting Your LinkedIn Ad Account
To get started, any Falcon user with a user role of Admin or Team Leader can follow the steps below. Please bear in mind that you will also need to have Admin access to the LinkedIn Ad Account.
- Go into your Settings followed by Ad Accounts.
- Click on the Add & Reconnect button.
- Select LinkedIn.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to grant permission to Falcon to access your company's LinkedIn pages and Ad Accounts.
- Once you have granted permission to Falcon, Select the ad account you would like to connect.
- Next, assign Analyst roles to users in your company. Only an Analyst will be able to view the details of how the promoted post has performed.
- Read the following article on how to view the performance of your promoted LinkedIn posts.
The permissions assigned within Falcon do not affect the permissions on your native LinkedIn page.