Upcoming deprecation of Publish Label report
As of January 20, 2021, the Publish Label report will not be available anymore. Existing reports of these types will be removed. We advice you to transition to using Measure Dashboards which now offer exporting, content filters, and public link sharing. Learn more.
Evaluating the performance of your social media campaigns is a vital component to successful social media management. We've made reporting on your campaigns simple with the Publish labels report.
Once set up, you'll be able to review the number of posts published across networks and export the performance stats of your content. To make the most of the Publish report, you'll first need to label your content within Publish.
How to create a Publish Labels report
- In Measure, select Create New Report
- Select Publish labels under Quick Reports
- Select your channels or channel groups
- Type the name of the labels to report on, and choose either 'Match All' or 'Match Any' for your chosen labels
- Name the report in the very top
- Select a date range to report on in the top right
- Select Create Report