Falcon provides public Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for customers to get access to their data and present the data via 3rd party software, such as on a website or in an app.
Through the APIs, Falcon provides customers with access to Listen and Measure metrics and Channel content streams.
How to get access to APIs
- Reach out to your Account Manager
- Sign API terms and conditions you'll receive from the AM
- Have Falcon enable API keys for your organisation
- Get an API key from the Integrations & API section in Falcon.
- Read the API documentation and you're good to go
Please contact your Falcon Account Manager or Customer Success Manager to learn more about pricing and access. If you have any questions about the API documentation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.