Falcon provides public Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for customers to get access to their data and present the data via 3rd party software, such as on a website or in an app.
Through the APIs, Falcon provides customers with access to organization and team performance metrics, Listen and Measure metrics and channel content streams.
How to get access to APIs
- Reach out to your Account Manager
- Sign API terms and conditions you'll receive from the AM
- Have Falcon enable API keys for your organisation
- Get an API key from the Integrations & API section in Falcon.
- Read the API documentation
- You're good to go
If you have any questions about the API documentation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.