- Who can create new projects?
- Only Admins and Team leaders can create new projects.
- Where can I create a new project?
- New projects can be created inside the Listen tab from the Overview page.
- Can I add more than one topic to a project?
- Yes, projects can contain multiple topics, and you can delete/add topics as you wish.
- What languages can I filter by?
- We offer filtering by ISO 639, a standardized way of classifying all known languages. Over 180 languages are catered for.
- There are a lot more languages now, do I see more data?
- No, the additional languages under the filtering options apply to existing data pulled in to your report.
- What if I create a project but don’t add topics to it right away?
- A project does not have to contain topics in order for you to save it. You can always return later and add topics. Note that your project will not collect mentions until you add topics.
- How many topics will I be able to add to a project?
- There is no limit to the number of topics that can be added to a project, but we recommend to add a maximum of 10 topics for a better overview.
- Can I set custom access settings for different projects?
Each project can have it’s own access settings. There are three kinds of access settings:
- Everyone (every user in the org will be able to see the project)
- Admins only (only admins will have access to the project)
- Teams (only teams to which you grant access can see the project)
- What if I’m a Team leader and I create a project? Who will be able to access that project?
- If you create a project as a Team leader, you will not be able to select any access settings. By default the project will be visible for only your team as well as Admins.
- What if an organization has multiple Admins? Can these access and edit any project in the organization?
- Yes, all admins will be able to edit any project once it’s created.
- What if I want to rename a project, or edit e.g. access settings?
- Admins can at anytime edit a project name or access settings by selecting the Edit button in the upper right-hand corner of the project. Team leaders can do the same with projects they have created.
- Can I delete projects?
- Yes, you can delete the projects you no longer need by clicking the Edit button and then the orange Delete button.
- Can I export projects?
- Yes, you can export Projects and Topics to pdf, png, jpg, csv or xls file formats. Note, you can decide which tab to export in the export window.
- What sources do Falcon listen in to?
- We monitor all the major social media sources, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Public Pages, Tumblr, etc. Besides that we also have a broad coverage when it comes to news sites, blogs, forums and wikis.
- How is location of mentions calculated?
- This is determined at post level. For example, if a Dane is on holiday in the United States and sends a tweet while their location settings are activated, we will determine the country of that tweet as the United States.
- I've made a change to my report and get fewer mentions, where did my old data go?
- Reports now update in real time and historically. So, for example, if you had 10,000 mentions in one week and then refined the query and saw 1,000 mentions, the 9,000 'irrelevant' mentions will no longer be shown. Note, any mentions pulled in to a report count to your listening cap.
- How far back in time can I go?
This will depend on your Listening package. By default, all Listen users can get retrospective data from 7 days in to the past.
Please contact your Account Manager to discuss accessing more historical data.
- I've got some historical data after setting up a project, but why are some mentions are missing?
- We provide access to a historical index, meaning that mentions need to have already been pulled in to our database by any Falcon customer in order for you to see them.
If there is a source that you would like to see added to Listen, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.