This feature will make sure that no interaction from your fans goes by unnoticed. Engage notifications allow you to be notified by email every time a new message comes into Engage on a specific channel.
Subscribe to notifications
- Click on your avatar in the bottom-left-hand corner of the page.
- Click on Settings in the pop-up menu.
- Select Notifications from the menu.
- Enable Notifications for any selected channel.
- Check the boxes next to each channel for which you'd like to receive notification emails.
- The notifications will be triggered every time a 3rd party message comes in.
The notification system works for 3rd party messages. For Twitter, for example, only mentions & Direct Messages sent by other users will trigger a notification.
For Facebook, a notification will by triggered when fans are sending messages, comments and Private Messages to your page.