Labels in Engage allow your teams to categorize conversations and provide context to those replying to messages. For example, you may have certain team members responsible for questions, while others may be responsible for collecting feedback about a campaign.
Once you have Engage Labels applied, you can then choose to have a new feed showing specifically labeled conversations or report on the Labels to spot trending topics in your social communications.
How to add a label
- Within Engage, open the detail view of a conversation by clicking on a post.
- Hover over the post, click on the label tag and add an existing label or create a new one.
- In order to label a specific comment or comment reply for a post, hover over the comment, click on the label tag and add an existing label or create a new one.
- For direct messages, you may add a label to the entire conversation in the top bar above the chat.
- You may also add a label to a specific direct message, by hovering over the message and clicking on the label tag.
Applying Labels in the Publish module is separate from labeling in the Engage module. If a post has a label applied to it in Publish, the same post will not have the label applied in Engage.