Audience gives you the possibility to create segments based on the filters of your choice, helping you get an insight into your customer. These filters are dynamic, which means that if a customer's profile is updated with richer information, the Audience they belong to will be automatically updated.
Filtering in Audience
- From Audience click on the "People" view. Here you will be able to filter, explore and save a new Audience.
- On the left hand side, you will see all the fields you can filter on. The number next to each field indicates the amount of profiles that have a value in that field. By clicking on a filter, you can search on Is (contains this keyword), Is not (does not contain this keyword) and Has [field] (the field is not empty). This enables you to nuance your searches, and find the exact group of profiles you’re looking for. You can add as many filters as you would like.
- While filtering, we’ll update the list of profiles and stats of the Audience in real-time. You can click on any profile in the list to open their profile view. On the aggregated level you can see the total number of profiles in this Audience, as well as the gender distribution. This will help you understand your filter results in one glance.
If you’re interested in more in-depth stats, click on “Show more” and this will expand the view. Now you can see stats on:
- Talking about
- The topics this Audience is talking about.
- The labels that have been added to the profiles.
- The origins of these profiles (e.g. which Listen topics and social media channels they came from).
- The growth of this Audience over the last 7 days.
- Coming from
- The distribution of networks for the profiles.
- What we know
- The percentage of profiles in this Audience that has a value in specific fields.
- Save this group of customers as a segment by clicking Save. In the pop-up window, name your Audience and select Create Audience.
You can find all your audiences by clicking on the Audience tab.
The search queries you filtered for are now stored as permanent URL. This makes it really easy to hit the back button in case of mistakes. Additionally, you can share the URL with others to show the results of your search queries.